Jump to navigation Jump to search
Iga may refer to:
- Jadwiga (diminutive "Iga"), a female given name of Polish origin
- Iga Cembrzyńska, a Polish actress
- Iga Świątek, a Polish tennis player
- Iga Wyrwał (also known as Eva or Eve), a Polish glamour model
- Koji Igarashi (nicknamed "Iga"), a video game producer, known for his involvement with the Castlevania series
- Yuji Iga (伊賀 裕治, born 1965), Japanese ice hockey player
- Iga, Mie, a city in Mie Prefecture, Honshū island, Japan
- Iga Province, an old province of Japan in the area that is today western Mie Prefecture
- Iga Idunganran, the official residence of the Oba (king) of Lagos
- Iga (beetle), a genus of beetle in the family Carabidae
- 8300 Iga (previously 1994 AO2), a main-belt asteroid
- Iga-ryū (literally “the Iga School”), a school of ninjutsu
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.